The Managerial Communication Kit is a 12 video series with a 39-page discussion guide that will allow you to hone your skills as a manager and effectively communicate with and coordinate your team. This self-study course can be used as a weekly or monthly management meeting kickoff activity or at professional association board member meetings as a leadership development tool.
This kit includes:
- Access to 12 exclusive videos with summaries
- 12 discussion guides for actionable solo or group development
- Is Goal Setting a Thing of the Past?
- Managing by Meandering
- Do I Dare Delegate?
- Do I Delegate or Just Do It Myself?
- How to Respond Non-Defensively to Criticism
- Office Politics
- Managing Change
- How Formal Do Performance Appraisals Need to Be?
- Who Should Give the Performance Appraisal?
- Tips for Appraising Performance
- Performance Appraisals: What Could Go Wrong?
- Performance Appraisals and Highlights Documentation
This is an over $1,000 value at just $497
Praise for Kit Welchlin:
I have had the honor & pleasure of working with Kit Welchlin as a professional speaker, trainer, and workshop facilitator for five years and he always exceeds the expectations for my clients. Kit garners raving fans daily – people remember him after 20 years – he’s timeless! A true – genuine – high energy – educational journey with Kit Welchlin!
–Devie Hagen, Élan Speakers Agency
The content of Kit’s programs is 100% customized to our clients. Kit puts in a great deal of work and research to thoroughly understand our client’s culture, mission, and climate and is able to deliver relevant, useful, and applicable information to the audiences.
–Angela Cox-Weston, Midwest Speakers Bureau, Inc.
I have worked with Kit for years. I have booked him with many clients in many industries on a wide variety of topics, and one thing always remains the same: my clients are always happy with Kit’s presentations.
–Sheila Harris, Preferred Speakers and Entertainment
There are no reviews yet.