It’s been calculated that 11 million meetings take place every day in the United States, and not all them at your organization.
Meetings are effective tools for decision-making, introducing and supporting change, and developing a spirit of teamwork. However, meeting usually take more time than necessary and are much less productive than they should be.
Participants will learn…
- the four keys to leading meetings successfully
- the questions you need to ask before the meeting
- the questions you need to ask during the meeting
- how to participate constructively
- how to evaluate others’ ideas without damaging their self-esteem
- the twelve techniques essential for effective meetings
Are you suffering death by meeting? It’s up to you to make meetings more productive!
What a great experience having you as our keynote speaker. Your insights, dynamic presentation, and perfect touches of humor will surely have a positive impact on our experiences and interactions in the future. Attendee comments included: Loved the laughter you provoked and the audience participation really drove your points home!” “PLEASE INVITE HIM BACK!”
Michelle Hagen-Berube, Committee Chair, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital